Sunday 27 January 2013

Tinkerbell Little Lady Bug

Hello everyone.  It's Annette here again with another Stamp Basket creation.

I'm really loving these new Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps and this is the second time I've used this sweetie.  Last time she was in red, but this time I've coloured her in green, like Tinkerbell the fairy from Peter Pan.

I've reverted back to the safety of my Copics again for this one, so that I could cope better with her hair (I just can't seem to get hair right with the DI, and this girl needs to have good hair)


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.


Happy crafting
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of this card, Annette and the colouring of the Honeyblossom Sprig is so effective! Colouring and/or distressing the die cuts really adds another dimension! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete