Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mountain Lily


Hi all,

I have a card to show you today that I made quite a while ago using the gorgeous Whimsy ‘Mountain Lily’ stamp.


The gorgeous papers are My Mind’s Eye ‘Lavender’…I just can’t get enough of this pad…so soft and feminine!

I’ve used two sentiments on this card: Whimsy ‘Ticket Notes’ and Wild Rose Studio ‘Circle Greetings’. The Memory Box ‘Frostyville Wreath’ has been cut from Bazzill ‘Fawn’ which co-ordinates really well with the pinks in these papers.


Here’s a close up of the image coloured with copics:


Recipe:

Papers: My Mind’s Eye ‘Lavender’ (in the sale!)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card Janet love that image and the colours you've used

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's beautiful Janet. I love the pretty image and of course all the pink.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete