Saturday 5 January 2013

Cherry Blossom (& a Little Competition)

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's Annette here today to remind you that The Stamp Basket is now stocking Saturated Canary stamps.  This was the first non-Christmas card that I've made this year, and I really loved it when I'd finished it.  I love the lilac colours and pretty papers.

The pearls in the corner were originally white, but I coloured them with one of my copics (G24) so that they matched my card.  I also coloured the pearl in the middle of my brad which holds on my bow.

As it was one of my new year's resolutions, I've also taken the time to do some stitching on my card (and then regretted it as I manoeuvred around the first part of the fancy shaped card base!!! LOL).  But overall, I'm really pleased with the finished card.  Hope you like her too.



Competition Time:
Before I dash off, I wanted to quickly tell you all that I'm running a little competition on my personal blog.

Some of you might know that I have previously designed and given away lots of freebie sentiments and it's been quite a while since I created any new ones.

That's where I need your help.

I'm looking for some great ideas for sentiments that you'd like to see on future freebies.  To enter the competition, and hopefully receive your sentiment in 'ink', pop over to my blog and leave your suggestion(s) on the competition post.

I look forward to seeing your ideas.



Card Recipe:
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:


Have a lovely Saturday and I'll see you again tomorrow

Happy crafting
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous card, Annette. Simply stunning! I love the soft colours that you've used, the delicate cloud background to that gorgeous image and such fabulous colouring of her dress and branches! Lookind forward to seeing more of your Saturated Canary images!! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete