Sunday 13 January 2013

Little Lady Bug

It's Annette back here today using another Saturated Canary rubber stamp from The Stamp Basket today.  This one is called Little Lady Bug.  It's turned out as a monochrome red card, but she just seemed to need some red and I think I got carried away!  I've also glittered her to the max with glossy accentscrystal glamour dust and a touch of Stickles just to top it off!


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting
Annette
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a cute image and I love all the red and the detail! Great paper combination and love the use of the two Memory box dies together - they look great! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, such an adorable image and love the pretty papers and gorgeous bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I must say that I'm really loving these Memory Box dies. I can't wait for the new ones to come out soon. These Saturated Canary stamps are gorgeous and lovely to work with.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Annette
    Love your card ... The image soo cute and beautifully coloured....
    I am your new follower....
    Hugs
    Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Sylvie, and thanks for following us...it's lovely to have you aboard! I agree Annette's card is gorgeous and these Saturated Canary images are so cute! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete