Monday 28 January 2013

Rose Scent Tilda - For you...

Hi everyone..
Natalie's here.. I have a new card to show you today, which I made for The Stamp Basket..
This time for my card I used beautiful Tilda from Sweet Crazy Love collection called "Rose Scent Tilda", and as always I coloured my image with copic markers.



Recipe:
Stamp: Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love - Rose Scent Tilda (on Sale)
Paper: Prima - Almanac (on Sale)
Whimsy - Picket Fence
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs Natalie xx
My Creativity LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nat this is gorgeous! I love the colour combo and your use of die cuts...I'd never thought of embedding the vivienne butterfly in that way! It all looks fabulous! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design and what a super cute image! claire x

    ReplyDelete