Tuesday 29 January 2013

On your marks...get set...


Hi all,
I set myself a little challenge this weekend – to make a card in 20 minutes! So where did I start? Well, the new Docrafts Country Companions die-cut toppers called ‘Special Wishes’ and co-ordinating ‘Sunshine Meadows’ papers came to my rescue! This collection has such a range of cute images, which always bring a smile to people’s faces and are so suitable for all occasion cards!  

I added some of our gorgeous, new, pale yellow double satin ribbon and a couple of Prima flowers from the Meadowlark collection, held together with an 8mm pearl brad…and voila! I hope you like it!

  b                                               Recipe:

Image: Docrafts Country Companions A4 die-cut toppers ‘Special Wishes’
Papers: Country Companions A4 paper pack ‘Sunshine Meadows’
Card: Craftwork Cards Scalloped Edge Card Pack
Embellishments: Prima Meadow Lark flowers; 8mm pearl brad; Safisa Spiral Pale Yellow double satin 15mm ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
Hugs,

Janet xx

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment