I added some tufts of grass at her feet using a flicking motion with really sharp pencils in a few different shades of green.
I've also included two lovely dies, both coloured in some way; the picket fence was cut in white card, and then coloured with copics and pencils, and the honeyblossom sprig was cut in purple card and I used a dark purple copic to give the flower centres some depth before adding a huge pearl centre.
I've stitched around the image and DP panels, added a beautiful bow in the gorgeous sparkly sheer white ribbon, a few pearls and some flowers, and voilà!
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Amy from Whimsy Stamps
- Sentiment is typed (HandwritingFont)
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Whimsy Dies Picket Fence
- Memory Box Honeyblossom Sprig
- 5mm Lilac Pearls (tri-colour in one sheet)
- Liquid Pearls
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Hobby Bouse 8mm Ivory Pearls
- Sheer White Ribbon
- From my stash - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Purple ribbon scraps, Sewing machine,