Wednesday 30 January 2013

Customer Card Day




Hi all,
I hope you are all keeping well and warm...OMW hasn't it turned cold and windy the last few days...brrrrr!

I have such a cute card to show you today that was sent to me by Claire, one of our lovely customers. I was immediately drawn to Claire's gorgeous card, the moment I saw it!


 
I love the warm, soft colours that Claire has chosen for this card – they are just so right for this gorgeous Magnolia ‘Tilda with Heart Balloons’ stamp! I absolutely love it, Claire! Thanks so much for sending us a piccie!

You can see more of Claire’s work on her fab blog: http://clairemurphycrafts.blogspot.co.uk
You know, I really love it when customers send us cards! It feels so rewarding to see the wonderful creations that everyone makes from the parcels that we send out and, also, to hear about the fun that everyone has had playing with their new crafting goodies! So do, please, keep sending us piccies of the things that you make - we appreciate hearing from you so much!

Before I go, in case you haven't had chance to pop over to take a look at our January sale, there is a fabulous discount on 'Tilda with Balloons' and other Magnolia stamps...so, please, do pass the word on to any friends who are Magnolia fans! There are, also, many bargains still to be had on Saturated Canary, Molly Blooms and Wild Rose Studio stamps as well as lots of designer papers too, but best not delay, as the sale will be finishing in a couple of days’ time!
In the meantime, I hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment