It's Annette with you today to share a card I've made. I really adore this new Saturated Canary stamp called Cherry Blossom.
Last time I coloured her in purple, and this time I've used yellow and green. Green isn't a colour which I'm usually keen on, but I love these yellow and green papers so I've coloured her to match them.
I've stitched all the panels onto kraft coloured shimmer card and chalked some clouds behind the image.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Cherry Blossom Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Prima Sun Kiss Papers
- Memory Box Macarena Corner Die
- Glossy Accents
- Berisfords Satin Ribbon Aqua
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- From my stash - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, aqua pearls, sewing machine