Saturday 12 January 2013

Spring Honey Blossom

Hi, it's Annette here today with an Elizabeth Bell card in some lovely spring fresh colours.  I tried so hard to colour her hair, doing lots of flick movements with my copics, but I still don't think that it looks that good.  More practice needed, I think!

I coloured my pearls, and the pearl brad with my copics to match the pink theme, and maintained my new year's resolution to include stitching on my card.

I've also used my honeyblossom sprig die again, this time I've coloured it with my chalks rather than leave it plain pink.

All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.


Happy crafting, and I'll see you again tomorrow.
Annette
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and gorgoeus papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ah, so sweet, it really makes me feel as if spring is on the way...not a snowflake in sight! Love your colouring of the MB Honeyblossom Sprig, it looks so effective! These dies are so versatile...can't wait for the new release to arrive, hopefullly this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Beautiful Annette.., Love your colouring and DP..
    Hugs Nat. xx

    ReplyDelete