Monday 7 January 2013

Rebecca - Saturated Canary

Hello my friends..,
Natalie's here, and today I want to show you my very first card for 2013 which I've made for The Stamp Basket... 
For my card I've coloured new stamp from Saturated Canary called "Rebecca", she's so cute isn't she..?  My paper from new MME collection "Lavender"


*******************
****************
 *****************
Recipe:
Stamp: Saturated Canary Rebecca
Paper: MME Lavender (on Sale)
Card Blank: Scalloped Edge Card Pack - white (size 6)
Dies: Memory Box Cupid Heart 
         Memory Box Poppystamps Lorelai Leaf (on Sale)
         Whiff of Joy Star Festoon (on Sale)
Embellishments: Ribbon May Arts Sheer Ruffle Edge - 15mm Pink, Pearls The Hobby House 3mm 4mm 5mm Pearls - Ivory Silk, Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo 
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs Natalie xx

My Creativity LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Nat! Love the distressing andall the detailing...especially Rebecca's glitzy gloves! I notice something different everytime I look at your card! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Natalie. Love all the sparkle and the pin and charm you've added.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete