Monday 17 March 2014

Picked Sweet

I'm using my first pages of the lovely new Wild Rose Studio Antique Library Paper pad today, and all I can say is every page in this set is going to be used (and that's quite unusual for me, because there's usually some pages that I am not so keen on).  Not so with this pad, they're all lovely.

I've also used my new Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish die, and boy, does this die cut well.  All those fiddly bits inside the flowers just fall out so easily, it is lovely to use.  I've used two of the die cuts, and they just overlapped by a few millimetres, so I snipped off a small smidgeon and you can barely see the join as they shape around the card base.  I've popped different sized pearls into the middles of each flower.



Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

  1. Awwwh, she is awesome hunny, and i love how you have used the die. Brilliant! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete