The papers are just too pretty to cover up, so I've used a spot of lace, some cream seam binding and added some more interest with a bit of stitching, rather than lots of embellishments.
By the way, there's a huge Spring Sale at The Stamp Basket at the moment, so grab a crafty bargain and stock up on those bits you've been drooling over before they're all gone!!
Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Bluebell with Friend
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio - Peach Blossom
- Wild Rose Stutio - Wild Rose Die
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Vintage Style Ribbon Cream
- Glossy Accents