Wednesday 19 March 2014

I saw a mouse .......

Where? There on the stair, a little mouse with clogs on, well I declare, going clip clippity clop on the stair, oh yeah.

OK, it's on a bluebell, not the stairs, but it most definitely a cute little mouse!  Morning everyone, and welcome to Wednesday, my day for DTing with THE STAMP BASKET.  Before we get onto my card, I must remind you about The Stamp Basket Spring Clearance Sale, lots of goodies to be had at bargain prices, and I know you love a bargain!

So where's that mouse then?  Ooh, there he is!


Oh my goodness, this is a positive feast of Wild Rose Studio - all products listed at available from The Stamp Basket store
Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black

So there you have it!  Wouldn't you just love to find a mouse like this in your bluebells?

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh noooo, I'm singing it now!! LOL
    Fab card. I really love these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Love the coloured bluebell die-cut...and the little mouse is so cute! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete