I wasn't sure how to use the new Flower Circle die at first, then I realised I could put a circle sentiment inside it, so I printed out a sentiment to fit, and it's perfect. :0)
I also wanted some purple seam binding to match my colour theme, but didn't quite have the right shade, so I improvised, using some cream and running a purple copic over the top (using the wedge end of the marker). It coloured really easily, and because I could use the same copic as I'd used in my image, the colour matched perfectly.
OK, brace yourselves. There's a small sprinkling of purple coming up ...
Don't forget the Spring Sale at The Stamp Basket that's still running. Pop over to grab a crafty bargain or two!
Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Mouse on Bluebell
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Bluebell papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Rose Studio - Bluebell die
- Wild Rose Studio - Flower Circle die
- Vintage Style Ribbon (cream, but coloured purple with a copic)
- Glossy Accents