Friday 14 March 2014

Mouse on Bluebell

I'm back in full Wild Rose Studio mode again today (another hat trick with image, papers and dies all from the WRS new release).  I'm also back in purple mode so prepare yourselves for some purple overload!

I wasn't sure how to use the new Flower Circle die at first, then I realised I could put a circle sentiment inside it, so I printed out a sentiment to fit, and it's perfect.  :0)

I also wanted some purple seam binding to match my colour theme, but didn't quite have the right shade, so I improvised, using some cream and running a purple copic over the top (using the wedge end of the marker).  It coloured really easily, and because I could use the same copic as I'd used in my image, the colour matched perfectly.

OK, brace yourselves.  There's a small sprinkling of purple coming up ...




Don't forget the Spring Sale at The Stamp Basket that's still running. Pop over to grab a crafty bargain or two!

Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

  1. Wow, doesn't your sentiment fit the WRS Rose Circle die so well - tailor made, me thinks! Clever stippling of the grass on this cute image too! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete