Thursday 27 March 2014

Bluebell with Friend


Morning everyone,
I have a very simple ‘thank you’ card to show today using one of the gorgeous new images from Wild Rose Studio called ‘Bluebell with Friend’ which I‘ve teamed with the gorgeous WRS ‘Peach Blossom’ papers.

 


I’ve also used one of the new dies, too, from WRS: the gorgeous ‘Floral Frame’ which was just the right size for this image! There are two dies in this set…both equally gorgeous and they really do provide inspiration for crafting…I found I was planning future cards whilst I was using them!

I’ve kept the design simple for this card to show off the image and the pretty papers. The ‘Thanks Script’ is a Memory Box die-cut – currently available in our clearance sale, along with a range of other Memory Box dies! 

                                       Card Recipe:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

Janet xx

1 comment: