Friday 15 June 2012

Tilly with Presents


The weekend’s here and although it’s not quite summer, I’m looking forward to a dessert of strawberries and chocolate! So, to get me in the mood, I thought I’d have a play with the new mouth-wateringly delicious Wild Rose Studio papers ‘Strawberry Picnic’...well, whilst it’s perhaps still not the weather for a picnic, I can dream can't I?!



The stamp that I’ve used today is from the new Wild Rose Studio Tilly Collection – these are such cute stamps! This one is called ‘Tilly with Presents’ – isn’t she just so darn cute peeping out from behind the presents?!

The sentiments are from the Whimsy ‘Celebration Circle Pennants’ set and die cut with the Whimsy’ Circle Pennants’ die set. I can’t claim any credit for the design of the banner, which is Lisa’s idea…I thought it looked so great on her card a few weeks ago, that I decided to give it ago, so out came my DMC threads to string the banner together...so quick and easy to do, and so effective, me thinks!

Recipe:
Products listed available at The Stamp Basket
Stamps: Tilly with Presents; Whimsy ‘Celebration Circles Pennants’

Tools: Whimsy‘Circle Pennants’ die set; Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch (please e-mail if you would like to order)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the weekend!
Hugs,

Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and I love the papers. Mmmm strawberries and chocolate ... enjoy :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete