Saturday 16 June 2012

My little cat

Hi Liz here, I'm full of flu at the moment so this may be short and sweet lol,
I've made a card in the CAS style again using some gorgeous Memory Box dies and a really cute Bildmalarna stamp,

I've coloured my image with copics and added white acrylic paint for texture again too,
the gorgeous MB die cut flowers are cut out in  white cardstock then I've coloured them in the same copic colours so they match perfectly,
Items used from The Stamp Basket

MME ~ Hoody Doody paper pad
Bilmalrna stamp ~ My little cat
Hobby House ~  5mm ivory pearls
Memory Box ~ Cherry Blossom
Memory Box ~ Lorelai leaf
15mm white sheer ribbon
Memento ink pad ~ Tuxedo black
Glamour Dust ~ Crystal
Craftwork cards ~ On the edge scallop

Well I'm off for a lemsip,
hope your all ok,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs liz xx

1 comment: