Saturday 9 June 2012

Tilly With Gift

Hi guys, Liz here with my latest creation for 
The Stamp Basket using an adorable new stamp called 
Tilly with gift by Wild Rose Studio
this and others in the range are so adorable and so easy to colour too, I love it!

I've coloured Tilly with my copics and kept the colours to match in with the gorgeous Magnolia papers, so love these papers!
the Memory Box die I've used  is gorgeous and is a new one called Honeyblossom sprig, I really love this too, in fact I love all  Memory Box dies very much lol,
The fab sentiment came from another Tilly stamp set called Tilly with flowers,
Do check out the beautiful sheer ribbon I've used on here it's fantastic to work with, 


Items used from The Stamp Basket

 Wild Rose Studio ~ Tilly with Gift 
Memory Box die ~ Honeyblossom sprig
Spellbinders Nestie ~ Lacy Squares
 Memento ink Dye pad ~ Tuxedo Black
Cratwork cards ~ Scalloped edge

Have Fun!
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment