Saturday 2 June 2012

Gardening fun!

Hi Liz here again with a project for The Stamp Basket
this time I've used a brilliant image from Stampavie called gardening fun,
I coloured it  with my copics for a change,

I've attempted to make a seed packet holder, which would make a lovely gift for a person who loves gardening,but  which was hard to photograph lol, but I  thought seeing as the image has seeds on it kept with the theme lol,

The inside has a pocket for the seed packets,

Closer look of the front top opening,

Items all from The Stamp Basket
Stampavie ~ Gardening fun stamp
Prima ~ Fairy Belle paper pad
Prima ~  Fairy Belle essential petals
Memory Box ~ Willow dragonfly die
Memento ~ Tuxedo black ink pad
Sentiment ~ with love text / Tina Wenke

Well that's all for today,
happy Crafting
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment