Thursday 28 June 2012

A Little Bit of Country - Sarah Kay

Hello Ladies... 
I have a new card to share with you today. This card I made for The Stamp Basket..  For my card I've used the gorgeous stamp from Stampavie "A Little Bit of Country" by Sarah Kay.  As always, I coloured my image with copic markers.  
My papers are from My Mind's Eye Collection - "Howdy Doody" 



  Items available from:   The Stamp Basket:
Card Blank: Craftwork On the Edge Card Pack - scallop white (size 6)
Stamp: Stampavie A Little Bit of Country - Sarah Kay
Papers: MME - Howdy Doody
Embellishments: Burlap Twine - red, Off-White Ivory lace - 3/8", Wooden Mini Peg, The Hobby House Rhinestones - Clear

Thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs Natalie xx

My Creativity LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours & this is such a gorgeous image. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete