Wednesday 13 June 2012

Amy


Hi everyone. My turn to post today and I thought I’d share a card I’ve made using a Whimsy stamp called ‘Amy’…I just love these stamps by Sylvia Zett…such cute, sunny characters and a real joy to colour too!


The paper is from the pretty Prima Meadowlark Collection…isn’t this pad just gorgeous?!?...and then matted onto Fairy Dust Bazzill card. The sentiment is from the Tina Wenke ‘With Love’ set of stamps by Stampavie which has been die cut with one of the new Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds dies…I am so loving these new dies! There are two clouds in this particular set; this is the smaller of the two and just right for small sentiments or tags!  
Amy has been coloured with copics and ‘blinged’ with stickles:



Recipe:

Stamp: Whimsy 'Amy'

Papers: Prima Meadowlark 6 x 6 paper pack
Card: Craftwork Cards On the Edge Card Pack – Scallop white; Bazzill Fairy Dust
Tools: Memory Box Madera Corner; Marshmallow Clouds
Embellishments: Prima Meadowlark Essential Petals;  Berisfords 15mm Super Sheer ribbon; The Hobby House 3mm and 5mm; Ranger Stickles – Star Dust

Thanks for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments so much. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!
Hugs,

Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, lovely colouring,

    still full of flu bit thought I'd leave you a comment lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete