Wednesday 23 October 2013

Snowflake Ballet

Hello again . I am back to share another Christmas card with you, this one is a Little Darling!!
 I have used the traditional shades of deep red that I love to create with  at Christmas . I have embellished with the most luscious ribbon, and a couple of golden Christmas bells.



The recipe is as follows
Card blank : Craftwork Cards
Papers: Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas
Stamp: Little Darlings Snowflake Ballet
Ribbon: Burgundy satin
Embellishments : Bells & Twine
Die Cut: Memory box Whimsical flourish
Glitter: Glamour dust Crystal

I do hope I have given you a little inspiration today. 
Happy crafting
Hugs
Lis xx



4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful.. I love those deep reds and beautiful design papers, too. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner!! Gorgeous rich colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Your colouring is lovely.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-lous! I love the way you have blended the red and burgundy, marrying the ribbon, papers and image...so skilled!
    Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete