Sunday 20 October 2013

Bluebell and Presents

Good morning.
Debs here with my first Guest Designer project for 


So for the next 8 weeks on Sundays I will be sharing my crafty inspiration using some scrummy crafty goodies from The Stamp Basket and my first project is using one of the most adorable new images from Wild Rose Studio 'Bluebell and Presents'




Card Ingredients available from The Stamp Basket - just click the links to go straight to them:
Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Bluebell and Presents'
Image stamped onto: Neenah Classic 'Solar White' using Memento Ink 'Tuxedo Black'




2 comments:

  1. Love the rich seasonal colours of your card...and Bluebell is just sooo cute! Also, love the way you have combined those die-cuts too, they look fabulous together! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new images are just gorgeous. I really love Bluebell.
    Too cute for words
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete