Wednesday 2 October 2013

Sleeping on the Moon

I've got a little baby boy card to share today following a sketch I found which seemed quite suitable for a male themed cards without too many embellishments.  Despite that, I've managed to sneak in some pearls and ribbon, as well as a couple of buttons with embroidery thread bows.

The image is a sweetie called Sleeping on the Moon and the gorgeous papers are from Graphic 45.  I stitched around both the inner panels and added some stickles to the moon, raising the image up on foam pads.




Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! The papers are such a good choice for a baby boy card! I also love this sweet image - the glitter on the moon works so well! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete