Thursday 24 October 2013

Bella with Flowers


Hi all,
Still no Christmas card from me today! Instead I’ve made a thank you card using the gorgeous Wild Rose Studio ‘Bella with Flowers’. The WRS stamp collections are such good value for money – the stamps are good quality and the designs are just so versatile - you can use them again and again for different occasions: birthdays, ‘thank you’ cards and ‘thinking of you’ cards, as well as just to send a note to someone! 


 

Today, I’ve teamed Bella with paper from the WRS ‘Bella’ paper pack…the pinks and cornflowers blues make this an ideal palette for all occasion cards.
Now, I have to admit to having a bit of a disaster with this image…I got a bit distracted, managed to overfill my copic pens and ended up with no less than three big slodges on the image…but the tip when this happens is not to panic!  I used kitchen roll to soak up the ink and then used the copic blender to slowly remove each splodge. It took quite a while of using the blender, drying the image and then going back in with the blender (I lost count of the number of times I needed to do this)…but I think it worked quite well, particularly given what it looked like at the start! So if this happens to you, always give it a go before resorting to binning your image, you may surprise yourself!

Card Recipe:
Hugs,
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment