Thursday 31 October 2013

Bella with Daisy


Hi all,
I hope you are keeping well and warm…how the mornings have changed with the Autumn mists! I’m still in my cornflour blue phase here at The Stamp Basket Headquarters…and still not a Christmas card in sight!
 
Today I have another very simple ‘thank you’ card to show you using a really cute stamp from Wild Rose Studio called ‘Bella with Daisy’….although I’ve just realised my daisy has been coloured purple  to match the backing papers! Oh well, I’m sure a bit of artistic license will be fine!
 
 
I’ve teamed Bella with paper from the WRS ‘Bella Birthday’ paper pack and used a small piece of Bazzill ‘Classic Purple’ card to lift the image. 

 
Card Recipe:

Hugs,
Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a purple daisy. Bella looks lovely Janet. Fab card

    ReplyDelete