Sunday 23 September 2012

Sharing a Biscuit

It's Annette here again today with card to share on behalf of The Stamp Basket.  I know I only posted yesterday, but I couldn't help but be inspired by these beautiful Nitwits papers.

This card is so 'me' with the soft blues and white snowflakes.  The backing papers are from the Nitwits Joyful Hearts collection and the quality is utterly amazing.  When I call it backing 'paper', it is even thicker than my card base and just feels gorgeous.  I really had to force myself to use it because it just felt too good to cut up with its lovely fabric appearance.

The adorable image is from Nellie Snellen.   I've not coloured her before and I know she is already one of my favourites from the collection with the cute little squirrel.

I am also addicted to Glamour Dust. It is so much finer in texture than stickles and looks fantastic.  You need some clear wet glue (I use glossy accents) and sprinkle it on, and you get a stunning sparkle.

Hope you like my card.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Happy crafting
Hugs
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Annette. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete