Saturday 22 September 2012

Red & Green Cutie

Hello Everyone.

It's Annette with you here today with my first post as a guest designer at The Stamp Basket.

It was exactly a week ago today when a hefty package dropped on my doormat from Janet.  She'd packed me up such a beautiful array of products to showcase that I hardly knew where to start.

Here's the result of my first bout of creativity.  It's also my first ever card using Bildmalarna images so this is really new for me.  The cute girlie looks like a little doll in her red coat and green scarf.

I've also fallen in love with the Memory Box Corner Bow die which is just perfect for this size of card (6inches).  It looks stunning on a contrasting coloured background.

The gorgeous satin ribbon is fabulous and you can see the sheen on it from the picture.  The papers are also pretty, and I've edged the scalloped card base with Stickles to give it some sparkle.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs
Annette
xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT position, and your first card is an absolute beauty.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, it was fun!!! She's a real sweetie to colour.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and fabulous traditional festive colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card loving the corner die and I think that image is going to have to be a must!!! Fab inspiration, thank you. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Annette, so lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Annette, love these stamps they have become one of my favourites, along with many others :)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete