It's Annette with you here today with my first post as a guest designer at The Stamp Basket.
It was exactly a week ago today when a hefty package dropped on my doormat from Janet. She'd packed me up such a beautiful array of products to showcase that I hardly knew where to start.
Here's the result of my first bout of creativity. It's also my first ever card using Bildmalarna images so this is really new for me. The cute girlie looks like a little doll in her red coat and green scarf.
I've also fallen in love with the Memory Box Corner Bow die which is just perfect for this size of card (6inches). It looks stunning on a contrasting coloured background.
The gorgeous satin ribbon is fabulous and you can see the sheen on it from the picture. The papers are also pretty, and I've edged the scalloped card base with Stickles to give it some sparkle.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Bildmalarna Scarf
- Card base - Scalloped Edge
- Sentiment - Memory Box Upper Alphabet Letters
- Papers - Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Christmas
- Corner Bow Die - Memory Box
- Holly dies - Marianne design
- Ribbon - 15mm Berisfords Satin in Forest
- Twine - Burlap Swine in Red
- Card - Cardinal Red, Rainforest
- Pearls - 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- Button - Mixed Christmas Buttons
- Stickles - Diamond
Have a fab weekend.