I really love the holly paper in this card. It is quite soft, and because it is quite a busy pattern, it does not show up the imperfections in my cutting around the shaped card. Here's a tip guys, never, I repeat NEVER, try to cut around a shaped card with a plain backing paper. Oh my word, it shows up EVERY little imperfection in your shape, however careful you might think you're cutting around it. A busy pattern seems to hide them all. Love it !!
I've used some gorgeous shimmery red ribbon as an accent on this card, and some super cute snowflake dies. I really love the Memory Box Frostyville Wreath. It looks fab against the deep red papers.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Nellie Snellen Christmas Birdie
- Card base - Elegant Square
- Papers - Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Christmas & Papermania At Christmas Time
- Circle die - Memory Box Frostyville Wreath
- Corner die - Memory Box Snowflake Corner
- Snowflake dies - Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant
- Ribbon - Berisfords Satin Ribbon Red
- Pearls - 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- Brad - Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Glitter - Glamour Dust Crystal
- Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Happy crafting everyone. Have a fab weekend.