Saturday 15 September 2012

Apple Picking....


Hi all,

A very warm welcome to The Stamp Basket on this lovely sunny Saturday morning! I hope you are all keeping well! My card today has to be my all time favourite, using the Whimsy image ‘Chloe’ and so appropriate for Harvest time!

 
Here’s a close up of the Memory Box Catalina Wreath die-cut coloured with copics:

 

 ...and a close up of the image also coloured with copics:
 
 

...and the full card
 
 
 
Recipe:


All the Memory Box dies used in this card are on special offer this weekend over at The Stamp Basket online store!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janet I love this stamp. Lovely colouring

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Janet. I love the coloured die cuts. So pretty.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the sweet image, coloured so beauifully and the MB dies you have used are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, such a sweet image and love the pretty pastel papers. Gorgeous die cuts too
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete