Sunday 9 September 2012

Feeding Robins


Hi everyone. I hope you are enjoying the great weather we are having at the moment!! I have a contemporary card to show you today using an image from the Wild Rose Studio Annabelle’s Christmas collection called ‘Feeding Robins’…this is such a lovely stamp...(sorry about the quality of the photo)
 
 
The papers are again from the Annabelle's Christmas Collection...I just love the rich colour of these papers! I’ve decorated the inside of the card using the same papers, too...unfortunately, I didn't notice the wonky matting until after the glue had dried...and by then it seemed such a shame to waste these gorgeous papers in the bin!
 
 
The sentiment is from the Wild Rose Studio ‘Christmas Circles’ stamp set layered onto one of the snowflakes from the Spellbinders 2012 Snowflake Pendant set (just arrived in store) which I’ve blinged using glamour dust! I’ve also used one of my favourite Memory Box dies on this card, too…the Frostyville Wreath…this die adds such a lovely delicate touch to cards!
...all the stamps and papers used on this card are on special offer this weekend over at The Stamp Basket!

Recipe:
Stamp: Wild Rose Studio ‘Feeding Robins’
Papers: ‘Annabelle’s Christmas’
Card: Bazzill Emma
Tools: Memory Box ‘Frostyville’; Spellbinders ‘2012 Snowflake Pendant’
Embellishments: 3mm, 4mm and 5mm The Hobby House Snow white pearls; Berisfords Super Sheer White ribbon; Deco Art Glamour dust; Ranger Stickles – star dust; Ranger Liquid Pearls – white opal; Inkssentials white opaque pen. 

Many thanks for stopping by….hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs,

Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janet. I love the design the pretty image and you have coloured it so beautifully.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janet, I love the pinks and the fab die cuts. The sentiment is lovely too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete