Saturday 15 December 2012

You Like My Star

It's Annette here again today with a card using a sweet image from The Stamp Basket called You Like My Star.  I've moved away from the traditional Christmas colours and back onto the contemporary colours for a while (it seems to go in phases!).

I've used some pretty new dies too.  This flourish is lovely, but the new star festoon banner is really lovely, and I've coloured the edges of the stars a little bit so it gives them some definition.  A few pearls, a ribbon & pearl brad and a few flowers, and voilà !!!



All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



Have a great Saturday & I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours of your card...and the image is so cute and coloured beautifully! The festoon die looks great, too...it's now in the Christmas sale!! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete