I'm not sure whether it is the pretty papers, cute image, rich chocolatey colours (they are chocolate brown not black by the way), simple layout, fab dies or just that the whole card seems to encompass everything that is my style.
Oh dear, I really sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet here, but this was just one of those cards that I looked at when I'd finished and I thought "I'd like to keep this one"!
Hopefully you all know what I'm trying to say, and I hope you have had more of those types of cards than I seem to have had, as opposed to my mojo going AWOL whenever I sit down to craft.
Anyhoo, before I drivel on and bore you silly (too late, huh!) here's my card ...
The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Whiff of Joy Elf Maya & Kitty writing Santa's List
- Card base - Scalloped Edge
- Papers - Marianne Design Eline's Merry Little Christmas
- Sentiment - Whimsey Notables 2 and matching Notables 2 Dies
- Corner Bow Die - Memory Box
- Corner die - Memory Box Macarena Corner
- Punch - Martha Stewart Edger Doily Lace
- Ribbon - Vintage Style Ribbon in Walnut (looks paler in real life than in the pic)
- Card - Bazzill Cardstock
- Pearls - 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- Brad - Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Glitter - Glamour Dust Crystal
- Liquid Pearls - White Opal
- From my stash - Flowers, Glossy accents