Saturday 8 December 2012

Maya and Kitty Sledging

It's Annette here today and I've got some gorgeous new cutie-pies to share with you today from the The Stamp Basket.  This is one of the new Whiff of Joy images called Maya and Kitty Sledging.  I've got a couple of these to show you over the next couple of weeks, (but I would secretly urge you to pop back here tomorrow as I think it's my favourite of the lot - so far at least!).

Anyhoo, this is just a quick post as I'm running late today.  I usually get my posts written the night before, but I didn't manage last night.  I was trying to write out all my overseas cards as I think I should probably have posted them already by now, so I wanted to get them posted today.  I hope I'm not too late!

Hope you like my card. Have a fab Saturday and I'll see you all tomorrow for some more Whiff of Joy cuteness.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.  There are loads of deals on at the moment while out old stock is cleared out to make way for these gorgeous new items, so grab a bargain while the promotions are running.


Happy crafting
See you tomorrow.
Hugs
Annette
xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card lovely papers and colours.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Annette! Gorgeous image and love all the trimmings too! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a stunning card love the colours and that image is perfect so cute too have a lovely day hugs sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, It's a cute image isn't it. It was so lovely to work with.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete