Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone



Just a quickie post today as you're all spending time with your families.   Janet and all of the designers at The Stamp Basket would like to wish all our followers and customers a very Merry Christmas.

It's Annette here with a quickie post sharing the card I made for my hubby.  I'm sure he will say that it's not masculine enough (far too cute, if that is even possible!!!), but hey, I stayed off the flowers and pink so in my mind this is as masculine as I get!

So whether he likes it or not, this is his card!!!



Have a lovely day everyone.

Card Recipe:

Have a lovely Christmas Day and I hope Santa brings you lots of lovely new crafting stash.  Don't forget the Stamp Basket sale is still on, so you'll be able to stock up on crafting goodies for the New Year!

Annette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment