Saturday 31 December 2011

Saturday Afternoon at The Stamp Basket

Hi everyone and a Happy New Year's Eve! I do hope you had a wonderful, fun Christmas, filled with everything that you hoped for and are looking forward to a new year!  It’s that time of the year when, traditionally, we look back and take stock, so I thought I would join my crafting friends in choosing some of my favourites from all the wonderful cards that our design team have inspired us with over the past couple of months. It’s been a lot harder to choose than I thought it was going to be but posting them all again would have rather defeated the objective! So, here's just a few of my favourites...
From Vicky:
From Teresa:

From Lisa:


 From Kerry:


From Janet:



So why not join in and leave a comment below with a link to your own favourite cards for 2011…we’d love to visit your blogs to see what you’ve been making!

Also, don't forget that our SALE is still on with up to 30% off designer papers and 25% of selected stamps...and for those who would still like to make a donation to Brandon and his family and receive our free 'Love Came Down at Christmas' digi stamp, you can do so here until 2nd January 2012.



In the meantime, everyone at The Stamp Basket would like to wish you a very Happy, Peaceful New Year!
Hugs,
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment