Saturday 24 December 2011

Saturday Afternoon at the Stamp Basket

Just one more sleep to go! I have a card to show you today that I made a few days ago! I’ve used a sweet Molly Blooms Christmas image called ‘King George and Duncan the Camel’…isn’t it just so sweet! I love colouring these Molly Blooms Christmas images. They remind me of the wonderful acceptance of children.  The ‘Happy Christmas’ sentiment is one of the lovely Molly Blooms text stamps and the vintage style paper is from one of my favourite pads by GCD Studios…mmm, gorgeous!  All of these products are reduced in our Christmas sale, so why not pop along and take a look…there are some real bargains to be had!


              Recipe
Tools: Marianne Design Creatables die ‘miniature poinsettias’  

Well, that’s it from me for today. I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs,

Janet xx



   


No comments:

Post a Comment