Sunday 1 January 2012

Giving Away


Hello everyone and Happy New Year
Wow 2012 where do the years go eh?

Here's a little card I made using one of the lovely Nellie Snellen stamps available on the website In the sale woohoo! :)
I thought I would start as I mean to go on and get in front this year so I plan on making
 at least 1 Xmas card per week. Also a great excuse for buying up all those xmas bargains in the sale :)


Ingredients available at The Stamp Basket
Glitter: Glamour Dust
Gems: Dovecraft

Also, don't forget that The Stamp Basket SALE is still on with up to 30% off designer papers and 25% of selected stamps...and for those who would still like to make a donation to Brandon and his family and receive our free 'Love Came Down at Christmas' digi stamp, you can do so here until 2nd January 2012.

Thanks for stopping by today
and Happy New Year :)
Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment