Monday 6 January 2014

Geekin' It

Today's card is another one made with someone special in mind, although to be honest it's probably more my style than hers, and I'm not entirely sure she likes pink as much as I do.  Whoops!   The theme is a bit book-worm-ish, although it's meant to relate to the recipient's job (she's an accountant) rather than paperbacks.

I was trying really hard to get the colouring right, and was doing ok until I got to her boots, where I seem to have changed the light source from overhead to then coming from both the left and right at the same time.  Shhh, don't tell anyone, and I'm sure they won't notice!

I'm really loving these papers at the moment too.  They're Magnolia papers and so pretty.

Also don't forget there's still a massive SALE at the Stamp Basket, including the image and papers used in my card.  Lots of new discounts have been applied yesterday, so pop over there to stock up while the prices are slashed.  It'll keep your craft stash topped up so you can keep busy in the dark and dingy months!  :0)




Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

  1. Wow, what fabulous colouring, Annette...last year's New Year's resolution, well and truly ticked!! I'm sure your friend will love it! Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete