I was trying really hard to get the colouring right, and was doing ok until I got to her boots, where I seem to have changed the light source from overhead to then coming from both the left and right at the same time. Shhh, don't tell anyone, and I'm sure they won't notice!
I'm really loving these papers at the moment too. They're Magnolia papers and so pretty.
Also don't forget there's still a massive SALE at the Stamp Basket, including the image and papers used in my card. Lots of new discounts have been applied yesterday, so pop over there to stock up while the prices are slashed. It'll keep your craft stash topped up so you can keep busy in the dark and dingy months! :0)
Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Saturated Canary Geekin' It (included in the sale!)
- One of my own Freebie Sentiments
- Cardworks Card base
- Magnolia Papers (included in the sale!)
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Spellbinders Lacey Circle Nesties
- Spellbinders Labels 18
- Memory Box Flowering Vine Border Die
- Pink Vintage Style Ribbon
- Liquid Pearls