I'm back in pink mode today with a Wild Rose Studio image aptly named Bella with Daisy. It's definitely not Christmassy, but could really be for any occasion as I've not put a sentiment on it.
The papers are gorgeous Magnolia ones that I've been saving for a rainy day. And believe me, on the weather front, today is definitely counting as a rainy day. Even the ducks have their wellies on today.
Still, I'm not complaining as the bad weather means I can spend more time crafting! :0)
Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Bella with Daisy from WRS
- Cardworks Card base
- Magnolia Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Memory Box Nottingham Border
- Memory Box Flowering Vine Border
- Vintage Style Pink Ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Liquid Pearls