Wednesday 13 November 2013

Fizzy moon - Presents circle card

Hello again my crafty friends...
Today, I have a cheery festive creation with lots of Christmas sparkle. 
The card is a circle card to ring in the changes, and I have added lots of die cuts and glitter to give it lots of  bling!!



I love these cute Fizzy Moon Bears....Once again, I have added oodles of sparkle to give it that Pizazz!

The recipe is as follows:
Papers: First Edition Silent night
Image: Fizzy Moon Presents
Card blank: Craftwork cards (cut with a circle die)
Die cuts:Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Ice Crystals 1,2 and 3, La la Land Crafts Heart Fence die 
Embellishments: Gems, Glamour dust

 I hope I have giving you a little inspiration today!?
Have a great day
hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. He's gorgeous Lis. Love your colouring (and my favourite papers!)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete