Friday 15 November 2013

Bluebell with Saddle

I'm in love with these cute little deer images from Wild Rose Studio. There's a whole set to choose from and they're all adorable.  This one is Bluebell with Saddle.

I've kept the colour scheme quite simple with neutral browns and creams, with a spot of red and green on the image.  The base card is covered with an embossed page from my favourite Christmas paper pad, Silent Night, and each layer is matted onto shimmer tan backing paper.

My rich chocolate bow is held on with one of my favourite Hobby House 8mm pearl brads.




Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

   

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shape of your card...such a cute image too. That is an adorable bird and I love all that shimmery sparkle on the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebell is such a cute character and your colouring is brilliant! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete