I've kept the colour scheme quite simple with neutral browns and creams, with a spot of red and green on the image. The base card is covered with an embossed page from my favourite Christmas paper pad, Silent Night, and each layer is matted onto shimmer tan backing paper.
My rich chocolate bow is held on with one of my favourite Hobby House 8mm pearl brads.
Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Bluebell with Saddle
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- First Edition Silent Night Papers
- Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Pearls (coloured with copics to match my card)
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad