Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hot Chocolate with Marsh Mallows

Hi everyone.

It's Annette here with a quick mid-week sneak-peek of an adorable image that I've coloured from Wiff of Joy called Maya with Kitty drinking tea.

But I'm pretty sure it's hot chocolate, not tea, that she's drinking, as I can see the marsh mallows, so it all looks yummy to me !  

Isn't she a cutie, and such fun to colour.  I like to get some Christmas crafting done during the year.  I love anything with sparkle and glitter, so it seems a shame not to have some Chrimbo sparkle throughout the year.

Have a great Wednesday, and I'll be back to see you later in the week.


Recipe:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing this with us! Janet xx

    ReplyDelete