Thursday 2 May 2013

New arrivals....


Hi all,

I’m a bit of a late Susie today because I’ve been busy unpacking a very large new delivery! So I’m just stopping by briefly to let you know that the Crafter's Companion EZ clear storage Binders (Full Size) have arrived in stock today.


 
These binders lay flat when open and seal around all sides when closed...so they provide the perfect dust free way to store all your rubber stamps and metal dies in one place! (The magnetic and cling stamp storage panels can be purchased separately).

Well, sadly that’s all for now but I'll be back tomorrow with more news about other goodies that have also arrived in stock today...I'm hoping to get them on the website shortly! 

Here’s a little peek of something special that I’ve made that will be coming up soon…
 
 
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment