Saturday 11 May 2013

Bunny with Flowers

It's Annette back with you today with my Saturday project for The Stamp Basket, and I've got something a bit different to share, because it's not a card.  I've made a door hanger in some lovely pinks, and of course some gorgeous dies!

The hanger is a large piece of chipboard and I've threaded some ribbon through holes at the top to hang it by.  I used some really teeny circle dies to make some re-inforcers for the holes.  The sentiment is typed in Word in white text with a purple background, and then cut out with my Bistro Label die.

The gorgeous floral papers are from Docrafts Country Companions and are glossy, so they have a lovely sheen.  I've colour co-ordinated my die cuts with the purple accents on the die cuts for a pink and purple theme.



Project Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment