I've used some gorgeous papers called Lace Butterflies from Crafty Impressions which are pink and aqua coloured, so I'm in seventh heaven with this set! I'm also using a new Memory Box Norrland flower die for the first time and I'm really liking it. The petals were cut in white card, then I chalked up the centres with pink shimmer chalk and curled the petals around my paint brush handle to give them some dimension. To finish them off I popped a coloured pearl in the middle.
The other die cuts were also cut in white card and then coloured with a pink Copic to match my colour scheme. The pearls were easy to colour too, because they are on a clear plastic sheet so they don't move around when you colour them to match your theme. It's a great way to buy your pearls as then you can colour them any shade you like depending on the colours you're using on each project.
The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Teddy with Present
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Crafty Impressions Lace Butterflies Papers
- Memory Box Norrland Flower die
- Memory Box Whimsical Flourish
- Vintage Style Ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls