Sunday 3 March 2013

Teddy with Present

It's Annette back here today with a card which features a new Wild Rose Studio image from The Stamp Basket called Teddy with Present.  He would make a lovely Mother's day image, but today I've used him for a birthday card theme.

I've used some gorgeous papers called Lace Butterflies from Crafty Impressions which are pink and aqua coloured, so I'm in seventh heaven with this set!  I'm also using a new Memory Box Norrland flower die for the first time and I'm really liking it.  The petals were cut in white card, then I chalked up the centres with pink shimmer chalk and curled the petals around my paint brush handle to give them some dimension.  To finish them off I popped a coloured pearl in the middle.

The other die cuts were also cut in white card and then coloured with a pink Copic to match my colour scheme.  The pearls were easy to colour too, because they are on a clear plastic sheet so they don't move around when you colour them to match your theme.  It's a great way to buy your pearls as then you can colour them any shade you like depending on the colours you're using on each project.

All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.


Happy crafting, and I'll see you again next weekend.
Annette

3 comments:

  1. how it is so cute Annette. Lovely colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a lovely card...I love what you have done with the Norrland Flowers...the shape co-ordinates so well with the flowers on the image! Your colouring of Teddy is fab - such rich colours...what copic colours did you use? Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His inner ears and feet were E59 and E57.
      His body was E33, E31, E53, E51 and E000.
      His rosy cheeks were E02.

      Whoever said that a lot of "E-numbers" are not good !!! LOL
      Thanks honey
      xx

      Delete