Sunday 31 March 2013

Sun Kissed

Happy Sunday everyone.  It's Annette here today with a card featuring Sun Kissed from Elizabeth Bell.  I've used my lovely Lavish Branch die and pretty Country Companions double sided rose papers.

I wanted to use a green accent colour for my panels to match the green in the image, but didn't have the right colour card, so I cut my backing panels in plain cream card that I don't use much, and coloured around the edges with the same green copic (G24) that I'd used in the image and then edged it with a darker green ink pad.  I also cut the Lavish Branch out in the same cream card and used a lighter green copic (G40) pen to shade it before sticking it to my card.  I really LOVE this die; it's been used loads since I bought it because it is so versatile.  It's definitely a great staple for your die collection.


Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment: