I'm also using some lovely new dies; the Locina Buckle and Fancy Blossoms. I chalked the petals of the die cut flowers, and curled them around my paintbrush handle to give them some dimension.
Finally, I didn't have any purple seam binding, so I used some vintage ivory ribbon and just streaked along it with my marker pen (the wide nib end) which coloured it the shade of purple that I wanted.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Florence
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Papers - Crafty Impressions Lace Butterflies
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Memory Box Locina Buckle
- Memory Box Fancy Blossoms
- Memory Box Norrland Flower (leaves only)
- Glossy Accents
- Vintage Style Ribbon (white, coloured with a purple Copic)
- 5mm Lilac pearls