Saturday 19 May 2012

A little birdie told me

Hi Liz here again with my latest creation for
The Stamp Basket
I'm on hols at the moment so hopefully this has posted ok,
Today I've used a Whimsy image called Lemon Pepper
isn't she cute!
She's coloured to match the papers with Distress re-inkers and I've also coloured the craft works white base card with a distress ink pad to bring in the colour too,

Items used
Whimsy stamp ~ Lemon Pepper
Hobby House ~ Ivory Pearls 
Whimsy celebrations ~ circle pennants  Die set
Distress ink pads
craftworks card ~ on the edge scallop white

Hope you get some inspiration from my card,
Enjoy your weekend,
Happy Crafting
Hugs Liz xx



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Liz. Enjoy your hols.
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. Everything about it is just gorgeous. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, love all the stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love the colour and the stitching... Simply Gorgeous.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete